Friday, May 4, 2018

Reflection

1. Now I know so many new things about forests and animals that I either wanted to learn or needed to learn in general. For example I never knew that a couple of wolfs would still be scared of a lynx. Or something else I learned that shocked me was the enormous and vast amount of territory the wolf’s occupy in the forest.
2. A way to strongly reduce litter in the forest which currently is very abundant is to work with organisations as the UNDP. By working with such organisation the forest will be well protected, and at the same time will also become way more clean than it is now.
3. My favorite parts of this trip were when we were observing animal habitats and animals in the wild. These parts were my favorite because I am really passionate about animals in general and seeing where they live was also very fortunate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment