Thursday, May 31, 2018

Reflection


I found out many new interesting and exciting things by going on this trip. Before going on this trip we had done some initial research but nothing could have prepared me for everything that I was going to find out in the short period of a couple of days. Beforehand I knew basic information on some of the animals, however, the information soon became irrelevant. We got to see extraordinary animals in real life only meters away.  It was very surreal in the beginning. Part of it may have been due to the fact that I was half asleep most mornings, but that's besides the point. The feelings and emotions I experienced could not compare to a quick Wikipedia and five minutes on Google images.
.
Something that I think we can do to help the forest is having quarterly cleanups of the forest and clearing up the trash around if it is not being used by the wolves for marking territory. This could be schieved through having people serve out their community service hours this way or starting a volunteer group.


The trip to the Naliboki forest has been a unique experience that I will never forget. It was not so much the" roughing it" as it was the overall experience



No comments:

Post a Comment