Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Expectations

1. I except peace, quiet environment and nature. We live in the city and it is very noisy compared to the forest. I really think that it would be beneficial to both me and everyone else because in that way we would really learn to appreciate the small things such as trees, plants, animals, and peace and quiet. I also think that this is a good form of exercise because we will be walking a lot compared to our usual days in school.
2. I will be bringing positivity to the group by supporting others and staying interested in our trip even in situations that to others won't be as interesting. I will also make the evenings more interesting because I am a person that achieves maximum positivity by the evening.
Image result for positivity
3. I want to see lots of animals and make nice pictures. I really like pretty pictures and what I like even more is animals. I also really want to have a good experience by taking a break from the city and finally learning to appreciate the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment