Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Expectations

💩

1. What do I expect to learn and gain from this trip?

I love nature-- I have always found comfort and tranquility within the sounds of life around me. This year, I am excited to be joining my group to experience the Naliboki Forest and its mysterious residents. By the end of this trip, I hope to have more background knowledge regarding forest animals in Belarus. I am especially interested in wolfs, and I really hope to spot one at some point.

Along with learning about forest wildlife, I hope to relax my mind and let go of my stress. I believe that this will really help me soak in the information and skills from this trip. However, the lack of connection with family and friends is as exciting as it is nerve-wrecking.

2. In what ways will I contribute to my group on this trip?

I am a morning person; I believe that I will be able to energize everyone at dawn. I also hope to be able to look out for animals during car rides.

Most importantly, I hope to be there to help in times of danger or complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment