Friday, March 23, 2018

Expectations

Expectations

1. Ultimately, I hope to learn about the species that realm the Belarusian forests. As part of my online course, Environmental Science, I need to have data on the species found within my surrounding. I tend to look online only to find that this kind of data is unavailable. The lack of resources has forced me to use data for places outside of Belarus. I have decided to use this impracticability as a push towards collecting my own data, on species, on our upcoming trip. Additionally, I am sure Vadim will be able to provide insight.

2. I will try to motivate the other students to keep going. Personally, I believe that the forest is an inspiring place so finding motivating won’t be difficult. On top of that, I will be open to providing photographic and videographic support if needed.


3. I expect a weekend getaway. I think it is healthy, to every now and then, take a break from a life filled with sound pollution and instead surround yourself with silence. It will be both an action-packed time and a time to reflect. Furthermore, we will be able to experience raw beauty and once in a lifetime sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment